Metal roofing in Nashville, TN has become a very popular option for both homes and businesses. Among metal’s many advantages:
- It’s very long-lasting. In most cases, once you have a metal roof installed, you will never have to replace it again. These roofs can last for 70 years or more.
- It’s energy-efficient. Metal is known for its high rate of reflection, which means it will save you money in utility bills every month. This material allows your building to remain cool in the summer and retain warmth in the winter.
- It’s very durable in extreme weather conditions. Although some people may assume that metal roofing would dent easily during a hailstorm, it’s actually very resistant to hail. This makes it an excellent choice in several areas of the country that deal with hail and rough weather.
- It can take on many different appearances. Metal doesn’t have to look like metal! It can be made to resemble all sorts of other materials, from wood to tile to slate and more. It can also come in a variety of colors. This means you get quality protection as well as a roofing system that matches your style.
If you’d like more information about metal roofing in Nashville, TN or the surrounding area, give us a call at (615) 239-5812. We’re here to help! We currently offer metal roofing across the following areas:
- Standing Seam Metal Roofing This type of roofing utilizes inventive installation techniques to provide premier protection against the dangers of excess rainfall and leaks.
- Steel Roofing Steel represents one choice among metal roofing. Two varieties exist, galvanized steel and Galvalume steel, each with its particular benefits.
- Stone Coated Steel Stone coated steel is metal roofing that has become coated with stones or gravel to emulate the appearance of other roofing materials.
- Corrugated Metal Corrugated metal has incorporated plenty of improvements since the old days when it was used on barns. Multiple color choices represent just one of these.
- Metal Shingles Metal shingles offer a highly durable solution for those who want the appearance of high-end materials without the associated upkeep.
- Residential Metal Roofing With so many options available for residential metal roofing, homeowners no longer have to settle for one-size-fits-all panels.
- Commercial Metal Roofing Metal has long been a solution for commercial roofing. Durable and resistant to environmental factors, metal pays for itself through its longevity.
Metal Roofing Installation
At The Top Restoration specializes in both commercial and residential roofing and restoration services. No matter the size of your project, we always provide quality roofing and restoration. Whether you’re building a new property, repairing your structure after a storm, or simply need maintenance service, we’re the name to remember!
Interested in learning more about metal roofing in Nashville, TN or the surrounding area? Give us a call at (615) 239-5812. Put us to work for you!